logo  

Informace
pro návštěvníky


Aktuální akce a výstavy

Muzeum a galerie

Odborná činnost

Výroční zprávy

Historie Hustopečí

Fotogalerie

Muzejní spolek

Sdružení Alfons

Fotoklub

Oděvní tvorba inspirovaná
lidovou kulturou


Deutsch

По-русски

English


fb
name

Hustopeče - museum

Opening hours and location


OPEN:
September-June
Mon-Fri: 9:00 to 12:00 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Sun: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

July-August
Mon-Fri: 9:00 to 12:00 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Sat-Sun: 10:00-17:00

TICKETS:
Single admission 10 CZK
(Free for schools)

- Ticket includes
a tour of the exhibition of the city history
and the gallery.


planek

Floorplan


 

The City Museum and The Gallery is located in The House by Synek´s, which is the best preserved representative of Renaissance buildings of the town's main square. The front facade is extending by a bay resting on two corbels and ground floor rooms are arched by barrel vault with lunettes.


Freudenreich - SYNEK

The house called ”U Synků“ is today the most preserved renaissance representative building of the town square. According to preserved lining it was completed in 1579.
From the front facade protruding a bay resting on two corbels. Ground floor rooms are arched by barrel vault with lunettes. The courtyard of the house is decorated by arcaded loggia with cross vaults and a wooden walkway. On the first floor we can find rests of spiral staircase.
In the house there were located three cellars: „wet“ (today permanent wine exhibition – SVE), „dry“ (today winecellar) and a cellar at the end of the courtyard, which directed under city walls (today it is filled).
First clearly known owners are from the end of 18th century. To 1785 the house belonged to Ignatius Freudenreichovi, later to Anna Freudenreichová. From 1805 the owner was Josef Benda, since 1845 – Karel Benda, since 1856 –Antonín Janošek, since 1859 – Jan Habala, since 1872 Marie Habalová, since 1910 – Marie Neugebauerová and since 1924 – Karel and Matylda Neugebauerovi.
In 1935 Bedřich and Julie Synkovi became the owners of the historical object. They were operating a shop of drapery on the ground floor.
Bedřich Synek sold the house in May 1976 to the District National Committee in Breclav. The committee transferred the building to the city Hustopeče to be used for cultural purposes. But very neglected house was dilapidating until 1988. Total renovation of the building for 8 million CZK lasted from 1989 to 2001.





Městské muzeum a galerie
Dukelské náměstí 23
693 01 Hustopeče
tel. muzeum:
519 413 849
tel. galerie:
519 412 254
tel. etnograf:
519 411 227
muzeum@hustopece.cz
galerie@hustopece.cz
sarka.prokesova@hustopece.cz


Městské muzeum a galerie
je organizační složkou
Města Hustopeče
www.hustopece.cz


Kde nás najdete:
mapa1
mapa2